Thursday, August 16, 2012

kelsie roper

while addressing wedding envelopes
i come across a "kelsie roper"
i had a student with that name
i google her name to see if somehow
they are the same
"miss idaho falls"
no mention of ever
living in utah
i forget the idea
four weeks later
standing in the rain
to celebrate the
special occasion
of jordan and liz hart
someone taps me on the shoulder
"do i know you from somewhere?"
kelsie roper
matured
beautiful
charming
happy
it warmed my heart to reunite 
with her again
howard walks my way
"well, hello mr. hart"
said kelsie
"how do you know my brother?"
i question
"he was my teacher when i was a
senior at idaho falls high school"
who would have thought
while teaching kelsie
that my brother in idaho
would also have the 
opportunity 
having kelsie in class
10 years later
who would have thought it
would be possible
for howard and myself
to have the same student
there has to be another way
to say
it is such a small
world
tonight, it surely was
i felt invigorated
oh, happy day
*coincidence
*FORTUITY

No comments:

Post a Comment